Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

"Thin Cuts"

I love our “Thin Cuts”

With our wonderful “Thin Cuts”, I no longer have to fussy cut some of my stamped images. Plus I can do some fantastic mass production of my designs..

Thin Cuts” are metal dies for cutting selected stamp shapes. Some are packaged with coordinating stamp sets. Others are packaged separately and are simple shapes or words to easily decorate your paper creations.

Thin Cuts” are packaged on their own magnetic sheet and work with most die-cutting machines similar to the Cricut Cuttlebug. 
See our current “Thin Cuts” on my website mariaelena.ctmh.com (Shop – Dies)

Since some stamp set combos and single "Thin Cuts" will not be in our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book releasing on August 1, think about starting your collection today!

No comments:

Post a Comment